Sunday, February 23, 2014

Well i haven't worked much on my 20 Time for the past two weeks because i was in florida this past week and was too busy and the week before i started some but never felt like finishing. I started a drawing in florida but i don't want to post it until it is completed. I will try to do more this week with my art. I am thinking of drawing the photography i took in florida just to practice taking things from a picture and replicating it, if that makes any sense. I see other people do it perfectly and i want to be able to do that also. Well thats all i have for this post, bye.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that your going to try drawing from a photograph! Have you done it before? If so, do you like drawing from a photo or using a real item better?

    ReplyDelete